When planning your next golf tournament, consider Santa Anita Golf Course. Tournaments are limited to four players per playing group. Tournament quotes include the daily green fee, cart fee and tournament surcharge. We also offer food and beverage packages as well as merchandise bundles.
Included with Tournament Services:
- Greens Fees & Golf Cart Usage
- Driving Range Use prior to Play – at an additional fee
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Score Card & Rules Sheet
- Scoring by one of our PGA Professionals
- Signage placement for Hole Contests
LA County Rules for Tournament Use of the Course:
- Tournaments cannot begin before 7 a.m. on weekdays or 9 a.m. on weekends.
- The per person green fee surcharge for weekdays before 9 a.m. is $6 and after 9 a.m. it is $3. On weekends, the per person green fee surcharge before 9 a.m. is $12 and after 9 a.m. it is $8.50.
- Most of our tournaments are straight tee and must have a minimum of 16 players and not more than 96.
- Only one tournament per calendar month per course will be allowed for any one organization.
- The number of shotgun tournaments available are limited and can only be held on non-holiday weekdays. Shotguns must have at least 128 players and carts are required.
- A signed contract, credit card authorization form and a non-refundable $100 deposit is required to book a tournament and will be applied to the cost of the tournament.
- 10 days prior to the tournament, the player count must be confirmed, and the full cost of the tournament will be charged. There will be no refunds for no-show players.
We can accommodate up to 144 players. Additionally, our banquet facilities have seating for up to 160 guests. For additional information, or to schedule a tournament, please contact Daniel Galvin at (626) 447-2331 x2 or Adam Hill at (626) 447-2331 x3 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the form on this page and a member of our staff will contact you.